Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

English 102

I have learned so much in this class. I have also figured out what types of literature i favor. I have always had interests in literature, but they have been changing since i was a little kid. I always loved scary stories and i still do. But some types of literature stand the test of time. I always loved mythology and fairytales. The Grimm brothers tales are my favorite and for good reason, they teach important lessons about values, ideals and human nature. Whether its reading or writing english was never my favorite subject. But over my first year at college i have grown to like the subject. Not just tolerate but actually like it.
I have actually started writing short stories over the last couple of months. My first 2 english classes have inspired me to write not only for entertainment to express my ideas and values to the world. I think that this class has really opened my eyes to the world of literature and stories. I no longer dread writing but look forward to doing it on a daily basis. Whether its short stories or poems my views have changed. Since i am a musician writing lyrics is something i have done a lot in the past. This is what opened the door to other styles of writing. I can honestly say that writing has changed my life and now its all the more better that im learning more about literature everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment